Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lili-Inspired Enviornment









 So this is a project I did for my 3D environment class at Ringling. The assignment was to do an enviornment inspired by a game. A chose the new iOS game Lili. My concept was to do a station where hot air balloons pick people up from and take them to their destination.

I feel there are some models and textures in this that are MUCH stronger than others. I feel the flowers, the wood platforms, and texture on the shelter are the strongest parts of this. Everything else kind of falls short for me. I would like to use those assets and bring them into another piece later with a smaller scope so I can make models and textures to meet that quality.

So now to come up with a concept for an environment where I can scavenge those pieces and use them in the new environment!